Advantages of using a smaller stamp:
- – The footprint of the new F-stamp is 30% smaller than the old S-stamp.
- – Averaged cell loss caused by an orientation stamp is reduced by 50% with the smaller F-stamp (P=0.004).
- – Reduction in cell loss may reduce focal edema and potential graft detachments.
Download the white paper here.
We at Sight Source are whole heartedly committed to our partner surgeons who entrust us with the
responsibility of securing high quality tissue for their patients. In order to fulfill that role consistently, we strive to
maintain constant communication with our surgery centers, support staff & partner eye banks. This allows us to ensure the precious gifts
of our donor family’s loved one are used as intended and therefore, regardless of the day or time,
please feel free to reach out to us at your convenience and in whatever manner you prefer.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
- 4207 Meadow Vale Ct. St Joseph, MO 64505
- 1 (816) 344-7376
- [email protected]; [email protected]
- Open: All Day, Everyday